Tuesday 25 April 2017

Making the Showreel

Making the Showreel

I made the showreel in Premiere pro cs6, I haven't used the programme that much, but I do find it user friendly.  The first showreel needed some improvements.   I hadn't made the best of the producing.  Several of the images weren't close enough so I re-rendered them and edited them again.   I did encounter a problem importing the Mudbox turnaround but it was my choice of video.  I had used a .mov file and should have used a sequence.   After setting the project, it was still necessary to change the frame rate on importing the image sequences into premier to keep the settings as intended. For the last stages, I made title cards and headers, then selected the times for the introductions, and adding the sound and music as required.  There is still room for improvement with the over all project, and Ill keep working on improving it.

Images improved by focusing closer before rendering a batch


No comments:

Post a Comment